RUSSELL B. HENDRICKSON was born in this county July 8, 1834, and is the son of Thomas B. and Mary (Martin) Hendrickson.
His father was born in Delaware August 12, 1794; and was married in Cumberland in 1812, to Mary Martin, daughter
of Robert Martin, a minister of the Methodist Episcopal Church. Their children were, Maria, John W., Henrietta,
Sophia, Lennox, Elizabeth and Michael C., all living but Lennox, who died in 1834. In 1838, the father moved to
Marseilles Township, where he purchased 160 acres, and where he died August 14. 1875. The mother died May 6, 1860.
Russell B., our subject, was educated in the old "Tranquilly" Schoolhouse, now called Pleasant Grove.
He was married October 31, 1866, to Theresa Ann, daughter of James B. and Hannah (Corwin) Cook. Their children
are Lilly May, born September 25, 1868; and Julia May, March 17, 1872. Mr. Hendrickson owns 160 acres of good land
and is a thorough farmer. He is quite a sportsman, and makes an annual trip to the deer haunts of Michigan. He
is a Democrat, and member of the Methodist Episcopal Church, as is also his eldest daughter. Mrs. Gibson, after
an illness of many years, passed away January 20, 1884.
The History of Wyandot County, Ohio
Liggett, Canaway & Co.,
Wyandot County, Ohio Biographies
Names A to F
Names G to K
Names L to R
Names S to Z
For all your genealogy needs visit Linkpendium