Henry J. Linton is recognized as one of the able young attorneys of Franklin County, engaged in practice at
Columbus, with offices in the Beggs Building. He was born at Wilmington, Ohio, August 5, 1889, the son of Hon.
Nathan M. arid Marietta (Moore) Linton.
Henry J. Linton attended the public schools of Wilmington and in 1910 was graduated from Wilmington College with
the degree of Bachelor of Arts. Three years later he received the degree of LL. B. at Ohio State University, and
was admitted to practice in Ohio in June, 1913. At that time he entered upon the general practice of law in this
city which he has since continued. Before removing to the Beggs Building in December, 1928, Mr. Linton had offices
in the old Harrison Building, now the Huntington National Bank Building.
In 1913 Mr. Linton was united in marriage with Miss Viola Carmean. They have three children: Robert Nathan, Marguerite,
Mr. Linton is a member of Friends Church, Wilmington, and belongs to the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks,
Aero Club, Gamma Phi Gamma fraternity and Buckeye Republican Club. He has always been a Republican.
History of Franklin County, Ohio
Historical Publishing Company
Topeka - Indianapolis 1930
Franklin County, OH
For all your genealogy needs visit Linkpendium