Robert V. Wilson is a reliable citizen and successful young business man of Salem, where he is part owner of
the Rembrandt Studio. He was born at Lisbon, Ohio, Jan. 16, 1893, and is the son of Homer B. and Lillie Agnes (Spence)
Homer B. Wilson and his wife are natives of Columbiana County and residents of Lisbon, where he is engaged in the
grocery business. They have four children: Robert V., the subject of this sketch; F. A., lives in Cleveland; Harold
H., lives in Lisbon; and Bernice, lives in Cleveland.
Robert V. Wilson received his education in the public schools of Lisbon and has always been interested in photography.
He spent several years in Pittsburgh in that line of work as well as in Chautauqua, N. Y., and Cleveland. He was
connected with the laboratory of the White Motor Company, Cleveland, for a year, and in 1922 established his business
in Salem. Since 1924 Mr. Wilson has been in partnership with A. C. Falor and their studio is located at 105½
Mr. Wilson is a veteran of the World War, having enlisted in April, 1918. He served overseas in the photographic
division of the air service, and was attached to the 18th Company, Fourth Regiment.
On Nov. 3, 1923, Mr. Wilson was united in marriage with Miss Edith Ackerson of Cleveland, a daughter of George
H. Ackerson, deceased.
Mr. Wilson is a member of the American Legion and belongs to the Veterans of Foreign Wars and the Kiwanis Club.
History of Columbiana County, Ohio
By: Harold B. Barth
Historical Publishing Company
Columbiana County, Ohio Biographies
Names A to F
Names G to M
Names N to Z
For all your genealogy needs visit Linkpendium