Miller Funeral Parlors, East Liverpool. This establishment was founded by George West and later sold to C. N.
Miller, who died in 1924. On Jan. 10, 1925, the business was purchased and a partnership formed by Ross Tisher,
Ed T. Martin, and Albion B. Fisher, all residents of East Liverpool.
The officers of the company are: Ross Tisher, president; Ed T. Martin, vice president; and Albion B. Fisher, secretary
and treasurer. The equipment of the establishment consists of three large limousines, two sedans, invalid coach,
ambulance and hearse cars. The funeral parlors are located at 141 West Sixth Street and the building is modern
throughout, the dimensions of which are 40 feet by 120 feet. The chapel seats 125 people.
The Miller Funeral Parlors are among the well established funeral homes of Columbiana County and is conducted in
a most capable manner by its owners.
History of Columbiana County, Ohio
By: Harold B. Barth
Historical Publishing Company
Columbiana County, Ohio Biographies
Names A to F
Names G to M
Names N to Z
For all your genealogy needs visit Linkpendium