Frank Marshall is among the enterprising farmers of Madison Township, Columbiana County. He was born in Jefferson
County, Ohio, on a farm near Steubenville, and is a son of John and Kisiah Marshall, pioneer residents of Jefferson
County, and both deceased. Mr. and Mrs. John Marshall had three sons and three daughters, of whom two sons and
a daughter are living.
Frank Marshall came to Columbiana County at an early age and engaged in farming near Wellsville. He has lived on
his present farm since 1905 and in 1908 built the modern residence, in which his family resides. There are two
producing gas wells on the place. The farm is known as the Squire McIntosh farm and is four miles from Wellsville
and five miles from East Liverpool. It is located half a mile from the Cameron stop on the Y. & O. Railroad.
Mr. Marshall married Miss Euphemia McKenzie, the daughter of James and Frances McKenzie, both deceased. Mrs. Marshall
has two brothers and a sister: John McKenzie, of Wellsville; George McKenzie, of Lisbon; and Mrs. Frank Haynes,
of East Liverpool. Mr. and Mrs. Marshall have one daughter, Elvada Mae. She was graduated from Wellsville High
School, Oberlin College and later attended Columbiana University. She is at present a high school teacher at Wheeling,
Mr. Marshall and his family are members and regular attendants of the Yellow Creek Presbyterian Church, of which
Rev. K. J. Stewart is pastor. He is a Republican.
History of Columbiana County, Ohio
By: Harold B. Barth
Historical Publishing Company
Columbiana County, Ohio Biographies
Names A to F
Names G to M
Names N to Z
For all your genealogy needs visit Linkpendium