Clyde V. Hadley is a progressive and enterprising business man of Lisbon and a veteran of the World War. He
was born at Washingtonville, Columbiana County, Sept. 18, 1887, and is the son of Arthur and Minnie (Jones) Hadley,
Clyde V. Hadley was educated in the public schools of Washingtonville, Salem and Lisbon, and for several years
was employed by A. Arter & Company of Lisbon. He was later an electrical engineer with the Youngstown &
Shenango River Power Company at Youngstown, the National Brass & Copper Company of Lisbon, and the Saratoga
Fire Clay Company at Lisbon. He served throughout the World War in France with the Motor Transport Corps, Fourth
Division. Hem established his present business in 1921 and in August, 1925, the erection of his new salesroom and
garage was completed on East Lincoln Way. Mr. Hadley does general repair work, and deals in automobile accessories,
gasoline, and oils.
On June 21, 1921, Mr. Hadley was united in marriage with Miss Ethel T. Todd, of Columbiana, the daughter of Harry
and Elizabeth Todd.
Mr. Hadley is affiliated with the Methodist Episcopal Church, the Masonic Lodge and American Legion. He is a Republican
and is well known throughout the community.
History of Columbiana County, Ohio
By: Harold B. Barth
Historical Publishing Company
Columbiana County, Ohio Biographies
Names A to F
Names G to M
Names N to Z
For all your genealogy needs visit Linkpendium