C. T. Davis is a progressive young business man and substantial citizen of Lisbon. He was born at Waterford,
Pa., July 12, 1890, and is the son of W. F. and Marie (Waha) Davis. Mr. and Mrs. Davis are residents of North East,
where he is successfully engaged in farming.
After completing his early education in the schools of Waterford, Pa., C. T. Davis attended Erie (Pa.) Business
College. He served in the government mail service for almost four years, after which he was connected with the
Philadelphia Gas Company for two years. He then studied photography at the Southern School of Photography at McMinnville,
Tenn. Mr. Davis engaged in business at Titusville, Pa., for two years, spent four years in Ashtabula, and since
1919 has been located at Lisbon. He has a well equipped studio and is an artist in his line of work, specializing
in portrait and commercial work. Mr. Davis has been in his present new location, West Lincoln Way, since May, 1925.
On Dec. 18, 1912, Mr. Davis was married to Miss Edna May Cox, the daughter of Rev. F. W. and Lydia Cox, of Titusville,
Pa. They have two daughters, Frances Evangeline and Catherine Elizabeth.
Mr. Davis is a Republican, a member of the Presbyterian Church, and is affiliated with the Independent Order of
History of Columbiana County, Ohio
By: Harold B. Barth
Historical Publishing Company
Columbiana County, Ohio Biographies
Names A to F
Names G to M
Names N to Z
For all your genealogy needs visit Linkpendium