Millard, Willis H. (son of Lewis M.), was born in Starkey, April 1, 1845, and was educated at the Starkey Seminary.
He married L. Issa Hunt, of Milo, by whom he, had four children, Della M., Adam Louis, Hugh Robinson and Harriet
Lucele. In 1868, in company with his brother George W., he opened a store for general merchandise at Milo Center,
where they carried on business for four years. He then went to Elmira, traveling for J. H. Lyman & Co., for
six months, then act ing as clerk for the same length of time, then was for one year with Andrews & Co. He
next went to Parker's Landing, Pa., engaging in the oil business for eleven years, when he returned to Dundee and
formed a partnership with his brother, G. W., in the drug business, under the firm name of Millard Brothers, continuing
four years, when G. W. retired from the business on account of failing health, Willis H. having since conducted
the business alone. He has been a member of the Masonic fraternity since 1870, and both he and his wife are members
of the M. E. Church, where he has been superintendent of the Sabbath school since 1887, also class leader and chorister.
History of Yates County, N. Y.
with illustrations and biographical sketches
of some of its prominent men and pioneers.
Edited by: Lewis Cass Aldrich
D. Mason & Co., Publishers
Syracuse, N. Y. 1892
Yates County, NY
For all your genealogy needs visit Linkpendium