Biography of Driscoll Brothers
Tompkins County, NY Biographies





Driscoll, Brothers. - This firm is composed of Patrick, John C. and William M. Driscoll, and was established in 1880 to carry on general contracting, with a specialty of mason work. Their line is to furnish all building material and execute all kinds of building, and they employ about sixty men. Many of the buildings they have erected are from their own designs, and the most of their work has been residences. They contracted for the laying of Telford Macadam three quarters of a mile on Aurora street and for about 1,200 feet of Medina stone on State street; also for the whole of the mason work of the new Lyceum Theater. This firm also represents the Glen Falls and British American Fire Insurance Companies for this county, and they are special agents for the sale of the Alba and Atlas Portland Cements. Their office and store rooms are located at 14 South Tioga street.

From:
Landmarks of Tompkins County, New York
Including a History of Cornell University
Edited by: John H. Selkreg
D. Mason & Co., Publishers
Syracuse, N. Y. 1894


Privacy Policy for OnlineBiographies

NAVIGATION

Tompkins County, NY
Biographies

Online
Biographies

New York
Histories

New York
Biographies

Maine
Histories

Pennsylvania
Histories

Pennsylvania
Biographies

For all your genealogy needs visit Linkpendium

Family Tree Maker 2012