Biography of Frank A. Fuller
FROM OUR COUNTY AND ITS PEOPLE
A DESCRIPTIVE AND BIOGRAPHICAL RECORD
OF SARATOGA COUNTY, NEW YORK
PREPARED AND PUBLISHED UNDER THE AUSPICES OF THE SARATOGIAN
THE BOSTON HISTORY COMPANY, PUBLISHERS 1899

T-Saratoga Springs, New York Directories, 1888-92

-------------------------------------------



Fuller, Frank A., was born at Northville, October 19, 1848, a son of Sylvenus and Sylvia (Oakley) Fuller, who had three children: Frank A., Mary and one who died in infancy. Sylvenus married a second time, Mary Furman, and they had two children: Mary Belle and Ida. Frank A. was educated in the schools of Northville and Edinburgh. His early life was spent on the farm with his father, attending school winters and assisting his father on the farm summers. When ten years of age he moved with his parents to Edinburgh, and in 1869 his father sold his farm and moved to the town of Ballston, where they now live, and where Frank A. carries on farming, also runs a mail route from Ballston Lake to Ballston Center. In 1875 Mr. Fuller married Mary O., daughter of Hibbard. and Elizabeth Morehouse, and their children are Viola, Ida, Arthur, Charles, Sylvia, and Belle, all born in the town of Ballston. Mr. Fuller is actively interested in town and county affairs and school and educational work; has been trustee, also clerk of the schools for ten years. Jonathan Fuller was a son of one of the three brothers who came from England and settled at Bennington, Vt., and moved to Northville when there were but three houses in the village. He was father of Sylvenus, and grandfather of Frank A. Fuller.


Return to [Saratoga County Bio's ] [ Saratoga County History ] [ Online Biographies ]


.Blind Counter

All pages copyright 2009. All items on this site are copyrighted by their author(s). These pages may be linked to but not used on another web site. Anyone may copy and use the information provided here freely for personal use only. Privacy Policy