HARRISON C. WILLIAMS was born in Illinois in 1840. In 1842 the family removed to Lorain county, Ohio, and from
there to Lucas county, locating in the township of Washington, and from thence in 1851 to Whiteford, where Harrison
is still a resident and farmer, and owns 80 acres of land. He enlisteI April 20, 1861, in Co. B, 14th Ohio Vol.
Inf., in answer to the first call for volunteers at the breaking out of the Rebellion; the time of his enlistment
being only for three months, he was honorably discharged on the 13th day of August of the same year, but again
in 1862 he enlisted in Co. L of the 1st Mich. Engs. and Mechs., and served to the close of the war; he was mustered
out at Nashville, Tenn., and discharged at Jackson; Mich., Oct. 1, 1865. He was married in 1884 to Polly, a daughter
of Charles and Nancy Fox, of Whiteford.
History of Monroe County, Michigan
Talcott E. Wing, Editor
Munsell & Company, Publishers
New York 1890.
Monroe County, Michigan Biographies
Names A to C
Names D to K
Names L to P
Names R to Z
For all your genealogy needs visit Linkpendium